Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 19: Meeting the long lost fam'

Wonderful day!

Finally got to spend some quality time with my lovely cousins on my dad's side. I didn't see them a lot growing up so lovely to get to know them better as adults. I have grown close to Ngaire and Moirag, daughters of my sadly deceased aunt Eilenn, and got to know 2 of my dad's oldest sister's daughters, Sherryn and Gayle just that little bit better which was wonderful.

Met out at Blacktown Workers Club and apart from a slight snafu when we turned up at the RSL Club by mistake, everything went smoothly.



Sherryn, Matt, Joshua


Brian on the left with Sherryn, Matt and Josh

Gayle, Moirag

Steve, Andrew (me), Ngaire

Steve, Moirag, Andrew, Ngaire


Gayle and Sherryn join the cousins group shot fun

Matt drew us all pics








9 yo Matt and I got on brilliantly and Sherryn told me I was now his favourite cousin so a pic was warranted!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older