Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 302 - Justin and Fahmi and outings oh my!

Lunch with Justin as the fabulous West Juliet Street cafe for 2 delightful hours where we shared sandwiches - 12 hour pork, and chicken and lime - and a divinely yummy bowl of handcut chips.

I love catching up with Justin and we talked about anything and everything including his possible PhD and suggestions that I pursue some qualifications of a technical nature through local community colleges. I felt much better about things afterwards and as always I'm so thankful he's such a good friend.






One house was decorated ready for Halloween



As I walking into the house from where Justin dropped me off, I marvelled again at the beauty of the Jacaranda trees ...






After a nap and some blogging, off into the City with Fahmi to see The Butler, a film I won free tickets for via a Dymocks competition. 

The cookies and Maltesers were yum and the movie affecting for the most part.





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older