Sunday, August 25, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 237 - Busy, busy, busy

Up early at 7.30 am despite getting to sleep at 1 am because of sunlight flooding lounge room so showered, packed up bed, packed up stuff and washed up last night's dishes (and scrubbed dirty tray till fingers bled!) while Mel cooked bacon and eggs with Wade ...

Ate brekkie, then cleaned and packed up and left about 10 am for home with Zja who was delightful company all the way back to my place where she kindly dropped me off ...









Had about 45 minutes to rest and clean up before heading into Newtown - Aiden came with me on way there to run errands - to meet firstly with Jason Lake, Wil and Luke at Milkbar (next to Dendy) then spent afternoon with Jason at Moshi Moshi Gyoza, followed by coffee and lemon meringue tarts at Bean Around Town (best lemon meringue tarts ever!!) ... so good to catch up with him and talk and talk and talk ... he's such an awesomely good friend!!








A lovely present from Jason just for being a special friend - small red bottle of wine



Then my gorgeous guy came and picked me up at 6 pm - I had a couple of hours to chill at home after seeing Jason and Wil off at Newtown station in a taxi to airport - and took me back to his place for a surprise corned beef dinner which was OMG delicious!!! Such a special treat and so lovely of him to spoil me :)






For dessert, got to eat Steve's first ever batch of ice cream made with the Kitchen Aid attachment he got for his birthday from Waz, Peter and Fahmi. He made Caramel Pecan, my favourite flavour, which was (literally) so sweet of him. YUM!!!












Perfect day and by the end of it I was EXHAUSTED. Slept very well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older