Saturday, August 24, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 236 - A-camping I will go ...

What a wonderful, fun day!

Started off early with a 7.30 a.m. pick up by Selena at my place. We had such a fun drive down to the south coast - Warilla is about 1/2 hour south of Wollongong - talking about life, the universe and everything, stopping in for drinks and SMH at a BP station I went to all the time in Sutherland.

Got down there just in time for the end of brunch - pancakes! YUM! - and SJ asked me how interviews were going, Wade wanted to know about my being let go etc and from the word go the conversations were fun, full on and hilarious.

Spent about 4-5 hours off and on working on my Now You See Me post (stopping for salad roll lunch) which came out well but took blood, sweat and tears largely due to the fact that while I loved it, I wasn't sure I had connected it with it enough to have an opinion on it. Not a criticism of the movie at all - just one of those things.










I worked alongside Sel, Elle, Kris and others before finally publishing the post - after reading Sel's latest Pacific Rim fan-fic which was very good - and going for a fabulous walk on the beach with SJ and Michael ...






















































Came back and played a fast and furious game of Extreme Ping Pong in the garage with Michael, Kris and Kat. Ball rarely stayed on table and we had a ball running all all over the place #suchfun

Also watched Pop Asia videos on SBS2 and surprised how much Wade knows about Asia Pop! Fascinating and found some great artists!

Pizza for dinner from Crust - Kris, Wade and Kat went off to fetch them - and spent night writing another post, playing a card game called Cards Against Humanity which was GREAT FUN, and starting to play Candy Crush on Facebook. It's quite addictive! LOL

Finished off the day with a D&M between midnight and 1 am with Michael (my bed was in loungeroom) ...









Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older