Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 361 -

Another day (a wet rainy indoors day), another show from my adorable niece and nephew aka Captain Feathersword and the Fairy - who loved these particular Christmas gifts.






Lots of singing and dancing while ABC children's Tv played in the background ...




Time out for some drawing supervised by Zara's mum (my sister) Helen



Captain (Rainbow) Feathersword in full flight












Time out to watch the Vicar of Dibley Christmas episode I LOVE "The Christmas Incident"



Both the kids love to be chased - certainly kept me fit and busy! Along with Zara's dad Shayne and Helen and my mum ...



THE. BEST. NAP POSITION. EVER.



Shayne found a frog outside when he cleaned up the patio for dad - Zara loved it but it freaked me out when they brought it inside and it leaped towards me.




Then Zara and her dad released it in the bushes.



My brother Steve played lego with Zara



Bodhi caught on his drinks


My Steve talked to my Nanna


Zara found an unwrapped present from Christmas Day under the tree.


And Amie gave Bodhi a cuddle.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older