Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 360 - Merry Christmas!!

Steve and I started off our day unwrapping presents we'd received from his mum and dad.





Then next door to my sister's place to meet the new cat Piper, eat a piece of chocolate for breakfast .. a Christmas tradition from my teenage years (along with mango!) ... before heading south to Alstonville at ... guess the time! LOL








One of the first things we did was give Bodhi and Zara their Christmas ornaments for the year ...



Then Zara, Steve and I decorated the tree ...







Then a yummy lunch of Vietnamese rolls, mango - Mum had two trays of them in the garage - and small flaky meat pies ...






Then we filled up Zara's new pool ... with help from Steve, mum and I filling it up with buckets... then Helen, Zara and I went for a swim ...





Dad made a lifesaver sign!







Then Amie and Steve arrived and true to form Steve didn't wrap his own pressies ...




Then Shayne arrived (above) and Zara decorated the table with lollies (each place got 3-5) while Bodhi "helped" (which translates to ate them) till Zara got upset and Nanna (my mum) took Bodhi away...



Then Bodhi had his first haircut ....




Rachel (my sister) got me this reindeer and Bodhi and Zara loved it too ...



Shayne made Steve, Beves and me Mojitos


Of course a game of Rummiking was played ...



Then we unwrapped presents, which started slowly and calmly and became a frenzy ... as always ...



The fireman outfit Steve and I gave Bodhi


Zara's princess pressie


Mum and dad gave us all "surprise" presents - I got macadamias and Young James Herriott DVD


Zara unwrapping part of her Chrismas gift from Steve and I



Giving Nanna her present






Then Zara and Bodhi put on a show (till Bodhi slammed his fingers in the study door)




Then we ate LOTS of yummy food ...









Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older