Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 150 - Cold grey day off


The second day of my Eurovision 2012 annual leave and the weather was perfect for a day for which I had planned to do as little as possible.

I did end up finally filing all my writing/publishing/social media articles into their gorgeous red and white kikki.k folders, cleaned up a pile or two of paperwork, cleaned up the final bits and pieces from the party (leaving the decoration intact for a while yet), napped for two glorious hours, watched "Ellen" while reading a stash of "Entertainment Weekly" magazines and had dinner with my gorgeous guy and my house mate Aidan after which we watched two episodes of the amazing Once Upon a Time.

A most excellent day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older