Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 116 - Lest We Forget

A mid week public holiday is a glorious thing, interrupting the busy flow of work for one precious span of 24 hours. But we can never forget what it means and the men and women who sacrificed much so I could relax and chill on a day off in a peaceful, prosperous and free country. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the great things you did for me and all Australians.

The only outing was to the movies to see a military-themed Hollywood blockbuster - it was not picked because of that and I only realised the symbolism later on - "Battleship" and really wished I hadn't. (See my review here.) But loved hanging out with my gorgeous guy, Stepehn and Fahmi and stopping for pastizzis in King Street on the way home.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older