Sunday, April 29, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 120 - Chilling

Apart from a walk by myself to Dulwich Hill IGA to get croissants for breakfast (plus all the toiletries I forgot to get yesterday at Newtown IGA)...where is my brain sometimes?!... my gorgeous guy and I stayed in all day.

He worked on his project for Environment while I caught about two weeks worth of this blog, sent some questions off to a Swedish artist, Jonas Oakland for the interview I am conducting with him for SparklyPrettyBriiiight.com, and had a mini nap. We even stayed in for dinner and had leftovers.

It was the perfect combination of doing stuff but still relaxing and so naturally it deserves cats that are chilling... of course it does...




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older