Sunday, January 08, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 8 - I cleaned to get control



Yes I did.


Feeling completely violated and angry by the theft of my car, I suddenly needed to clean up my room, and start tidying things. I knew exactly why I was doing it but since it didn't involve 'cutting', excessive calorie consumption (although the white chocolate bear I got for Christmas from my gorgeous guy's mum did lose its life rather quickly mid afternoon) or graffiti of public spaces, I went ahead and let the impulse take me where it wanted.


By the end of the cleaning binge, lots of financial papers (the ones on the bed) were neatly sorted, I have things sorted out into easy to file piles and the bedroom look much tidier. I even started pulling down the Christmas decorations on the cupboards, doors and bookcases resulting in this brightly-coloured Christmas plush toy funeral pyre.


Time to tackle the tree which goes drown tomorrow night...








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older