Monday, August 30, 2010

365 Pink Feather Boas All in a Row - Day 242 : An Apple a Day?

Well that's the idea anyway!

As part of my Slim Down and Get Fit campaign -no, it's not officially registered anywhere but the capital letetrs make it look all very proper don't you think ? - which includes more swimming and walking than can reasonably be expected of anyone (but then I am a personality that adores excess!), I am trying to eat lots more fruit and veges.


Thankfully I actually like fruit and veges so it's not too onerous a burden, if one at all. But I also like Pepsi Max, lots of chocolate and fatty food, and it's considerably harder to ignore those delectable temptations. But ignore I am, because I want to regain a trim, taut healthy body and it's the only way to do it.

Of course I except to be a doctor free zone from here on in with all the apples I am consuming....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older