Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 58: A tad down ... so I ate Flipz

Had a meeting with my Centrelink-appointed jobs provider today and while it went well as always - Chloe is very friendly and supportive of my job hunting efforts - I left there in a very dark, my life is f**ked mood and snapped at a person collecting funds for WSPA or something.

I just suddenly felt SO HOPELESS and tweeted this ...




I don't think anyone on Twitter took me seriously because while the tweet was favourited not a single person responded in any meaningful fashion. Sigh ...

So I came home, ate the last of my white fudge-covered pretzels and started work on getting my novel ready to send to the editor Cathie Tasker, an exciting development that has been a long time coming ...






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older