Friday, February 14, 2014

Sitting here wondering if I'm Pollyanna or Eeyore - Day 45: Love sweet (Nepalese-themed) love

Steve came over about 7 and we had Verve Cliquot champagne that I had had sitting in my wine rack for a while - it was slightly past its prime but still lovely - and Lindor chocolates which I had from Christmas (romance on a budget people!) ...







I got a moose I had seen at the Art Gallery (I called him Valium; lord knows why! LOL) and 4 Orefors champagne flutes just like the two Steve already had for me which was very thoughtful ...





And my gift for Steve, again on a budget were items I had bought for him at various points, not given because of changes of mind in the theme of that gift, and which magically came together for a lovely V Day gift. All I had to buy was the card :) Thankfully he loved it.



Beautiful the Bear


My card to Steve











I texted Telstra using a special promo they had for the day and our name's appeared on a building in Melbourne like so ...




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older