Saturday, December 28, 2013

Holding the Reins of the Runaway Extrovert 2013: Day 362 - KER-SPLASH!

The kids went with Helen to the water park at House With No Steps - cracked the kids up by calling it Steps With No House; they kept correcting me - and we hung around at home with Rachel, Mum, Dad, Jordan etc ... till kids came back home ...

Helen sent the 1st 2 pics to me ...
















































Steve and Shayne worked to put the new blinds up in the lounge room ...









And somewhere in the afternoon we went swimming at the motel pool ... kids would jump into pool in front of me one by one and I'd catch them and then jump up and down with them. Make lots of splashes. Exhausting but so much fun - they loved it! Steve watched and took pics while Helen and I swam.





























Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older