Friday, April 26, 2013

Jordan meet the world! My new niece is born and all is well!

My niece Jordan, sister to Bodhi and 2nd child for my sister Rachel and husband Michael was born today and all is well! She is ADORABLE and loved the photos I was texted (first one of her at all came via my brother Steve) and emailed (next 3 via my mum) ...



Email from Mum:

Hi Andy, Helen said she texted you about Jordan Charlotte. Gorgeous, little round face with lots of black hair.
She was 3.35 Kg and 49 cm (the same as Bodhi – that is length – he was a little heavier). He was excited about
Sissy – happy to go with Helen, Shane and Zara, though asked Rachel, “Aren’t you coming Mummy?”
Accepted Mummy needed to rest in hospital.
Attached are 3 photos.   Lots of love, Mum and Dad




Jordan, Bodhi, Zara

Jordan, proud brother Bodhi, Zara

Jordan with her Granpa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older