Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Swimming Pretty in the Glass-Half-Full 2012: Day 305 - Halloween!

No dressing up for me this year - I was invited to three parties but couldn't make any of them due to competing engagements - two last Saturday night when I was celebrating Waz's birthday  and one this Friday night which we can't make because Steve will be driving back from Bathurst - but my Halloween Smurfs did make it to work and to spidersgroup tonight, all snugly carried in my Ghirardelli Jack o' Lantern bag form 2009.


Plan to go all now next year but for now, here's some fun Halloween cartoons and a video by a very morose yet philosophical French cat musing on Halloween.





Oh and Google had a special logo to mark the day which was perfect.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older